Job no: 493746
Work type: Full time
Location: Adelaide CBD
ReturnToWorkSA manages the Return to Work scheme which provides insurance that protects South Australian businesses and their workers from the costs of a work injury.
What’s in it for you?
- Modern office in the CBD with tram stop out front
- Extensive corporate well-being program
- Free gym onsite
- Annual leave loading
- Discounted corporate private health Insurance - Medibank
- Novated Leasing
- Coffee and tea provided in pantry with a sea view on our 8th floor
- Access to a Tool of Trade vehicle in line with RTWSA policy
We are looking for an Evaluator to join our regulation team at ReturnToWorkSA.
This role is to ensure employers meet the legislative requirements in order to obtain and maintain registration as a self-insured employer and exercise delegated powers and discretions appropriately.
The successful candidate will have exceptional communication skills and actively contribute both individually and in a team. You will work collaboratively with a range of stakeholders to strengthen self-insurer performance and support the Return to Work Scheme.
- Provide advice and support to applicants and potential applicants for self-insurance to ensure they understand and can meet the legislative requirements
- Evaluate existing self-insurers against legislation and prescribed standards and make recommendations relating to renewal of registration (including registration period, termination or application of terms and conditions)
- Undertake compliance reviews and oversee terms and conditions applied to a self-insurer’s registration
- Contribute to education and support activities for self-insurers
- Actively participate in business improvement initiatives
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Excellent knowledge of injury management and WHS management systems
- Demonstrated knowledge of audit tools and methodologies
- Strong understanding of what it means to be a great regulator
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate outcomes through clearly written reports
- Ability to work effectively with a range of stakeholders and businesses in different industries and build effective relationships
- Work autonomously and manage time effectively
- Demonstrated personal leadership and high integrity
- High attention to detail and excellent organisational skills
- Sound negotiation and influencing skills
- Empathy and understanding for others
Candidates will also be assessed based on their ability to demonstrate personal and professional alignment with ReturnToWorkSA’s organisational values, which are critical to our success and focus on: Professional Excellence, Achievement, Respect and Integrity
ReturnToWorkSA is an equal opportunity employer, valuing difference and embracing diversity.
What we offer:
We offer the right candidate challenging and rewarding work, the opportunity to continue to grow your personal and professional skill set, a supportive environment that values open and honest communication, a modern office environment, extensive wellbeing program and work/life balance.
Please view the attached position description for further information.
Evaluator - Regulation - Self-Insured Services - PD - September 2022.pdf
The total remuneration package for this position is starting from $117,404 (inclusive of superannuation).
You can also contact Nathan Conroy, Leader Self-insured Services (08) 8233 2374 to discuss the position further.
How to apply:
Click the apply button located on this page. Applications to be addressed to the People and Communications Team and submitted by 29 September 2022.
The South Australian public sector promotes diversity and flexible ways of working including part-time. Applicants are encouraged to discuss the flexible working arrangements for this role.
Advertised: Cen. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: Cen. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend