Executive Leader, Technology Transformation
Job no: 493745
Work type: Full time
Location: Adelaide CBD
Categories: Technology Systems and Service
ReturnToWorkSA manages the Return to Work scheme which provides insurance that protects South Australian businesses and their workers from the costs of a work injury.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive remuneration and good working conditions
- Modern office in the CBD adjacent to the tram line
- Extensive corporate well-being program
- Free gym onsite
We are looking for an Executive Leader, Technology Transformation to join our Executive team at ReturnToWorkSA.
The Executive Leader, Technology Transformation is a member of the Executive Leadership Team (ELT) and will execute the Business Systems Strategy (BSS) program collaboratively with the ELT. This role will work closely with the Executive Leader, Technology Systems and Service to ensure that the transformation provides seamless ongoing technology support for critical business operations.
- Lead the successful delivery of a major technology transformation program that underpins the achievement of the organisation’s operational and strategic objectives
- Implement and optimise a technology suite that supports RTWSA over the next 5 to 10 years
- Collaborate with key users and stakeholders to identify key functional requirements for a customer-centric future insurance system
- Ensure robust technical assessment of the current and future-state environment business needs
- Identify financial and governance implications of systems and infrastructure procurement, including market analysis and cash flow considerations
- Ensure strategic alignment in all aspects of implementation and execution with user and customer experience being a key focus
- Implement measurement and reporting to provide regular reports to the Executive team, Board Technology Committee and Board where applicable
- Negotiate procurement within RTWSA and government guidelines, including seeking Cabinet approval
- Integrate, test, embed, manage and optimise the technology suite
- Assess organisational readiness and technological competence
- Ensure the implementation of timely and effective organisational change methodologies to support business users to transition to and optimise to new technologies
Our Ideal Candidate:
As a leader within the business, in everyday interactions and when under pressure we expect our leaders will engender respect, confidence, openness and trust. Our leaders create and sustain positive relationships, foster a healthy and high performing team culture, and work collaboratively across our business to achieve organisational goals.
As an experienced senior program leader you have:
- Successfully led complex technology transformation programs
- Led and influenced the cultural shift of customer centric technology and services, with an eye on transitioning to and sustaining outside-in product and service design
- Worked constructively with vendors to achieve business outcomes
- Strong emotional intelligence, personal leadership, political and business acumen
- Extensive experience in providing strategic leadership and influencing and leading change in complex organisations
- Experience in working constructively with, and providing high level advice and recommendations to a CEO, executive team, Board and key stakeholders
- Ability to understand, and work successfully within, the complexities and challenges of a government owned business that encompasses financial services and regulatory functions
- Developed and managed a significant budget with an emphasis on affordability and value of service
- Managed complex procurement and optimal contract outcomes throughout the contract lifecycle
Candidates will also be assessed based on their ability to demonstrate personal and professional alignment with ReturnToWorkSA’s organisational values, which are critical to our success and focus on: Professional Excellence, Achievement, Respect and Integrity
ReturnToWorkSA is an equal opportunity employer, valuing difference and embracing diversity.
What we offer:
We offer the right candidate challenging and rewarding work, the opportunity to continue to grow your personal and professional skill set, a supportive environment that values open and honest communication, a modern office environment, extensive wellbeing program and work/life balance.
Please view the attached position description for further information.
Position Description - Executive Leader Technology Transformation - 2 September 2022.pdf
You can also contact Michael Francis, Chief Executive Officer (08) 8233 2371 to discuss the position further.
How to apply:
Click the apply button located on this page. Applications to be addressed to the People and Communications Team and submitted by 30 September 2022.
The South Australian public sector promotes diversity and flexible ways of working including part-time. Applicants are encouraged to discuss the flexible working arrangements for this role.
Advertised: Cen. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: Cen. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend