Manager Provider Programs
Job no: 493741
Work type: Full time
Location: Adelaide CBD
ReturnToWorkSA manages the Return to Work scheme which provides insurance that protects South Australian businesses and their workers from the costs of a work injury.
What’s in it for you?
- Modern office in the CBD with tram stop out front
- Extensive corporate well-being program
- Free gym onsite
We are looking for a Manager, Provider Programs to join our Regulation team at ReturnToWorkSA.
The successful candidate will lead the management of health provider programs, including the review and maintenance of provider fees, and approvals and accreditations to ensure that consistent and high quality services at fair and reasonable remuneration are readily available in the RTW Scheme.
In addition, this role oversees the development and implementation of an education and support program for allied health and medical providers who provide services within the work injury scheme. This includes developing clinical support tools and innovative services.
- Ensure fee schedules and policies are updated each year including assisting in the annual negotiation of fees, and coordinate their approval by the Minister and Board and gazettal
- Approve and monitor the performance of return to work service providers
- Manage, maintain and continuously improve the Permanent Impairment Assessment program including the accreditation of Impairment Assessors
- Manage, maintain and continuously improve the program associated any approved Independent Medical Assessors
- Develop and implement programs to educate health providers about the health benefits of work and the legislative requirements of the RTW Act
- Maintain the work capacity certificate and promote the uptake of the eWCC
- Set goals and team performance objectives which includes a regularly review of individual and collective performance
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Demonstrate personal leadership
- Proven experience in leading a successful team with complex and technical systems, particularly in a work injury insurance setting
- Demonstrated experience working with and influencing health providers and associated stakeholder groups
- A track record for designing and embedding a team culture focussed on professional excellence, innovation and customer focus
- Ability to work and communicate constructively within a broad range of stakeholders
- Able to have difficult conversations and enforce legislative requirements
- Highly experienced in explaining legislation and complex concepts in plain English
- Knowledge of workers compensation and the RTW Act highly desirable
- Evidence of successfully leading significant business focussed change initiatives
- Ability to appropriately balance risk and consequence when making decisions
- Experience working with health providers to support improved scheme outcomes
- Appropriate qualifications in health management are desirable
Candidates will also be assessed based on their ability to demonstrate personal and professional alignment with ReturnToWorkSA’s organisational values, which are critical to our success and focus on: Professional Excellence, Achievement, Respect and Integrity
ReturnToWorkSA is an equal opportunity employer, valuing difference and embracing diversity.
What we offer:
We offer the right candidate challenging and rewarding work, the opportunity to continue to grow your personal and professional skill set, a supportive environment that values open and honest communication, a modern office environment, extensive wellbeing program and work/life balance.
Please view the attached position description for further information.
Manager Provider Programs - Regulation - Scheme Support - PD - August 2022.pdf
This role requires a current driver’s license.
You can also contact Julianne Flower, Leader Scheme Support (08) 8233 2073 to discuss the position further.
How to apply:
Click the apply button located on this page. Applications to be addressed to the Scheme Support Team and submitted by 05 October 2022.
The South Australian public sector promotes diversity and flexible ways of working including part-time. Applicants are encouraged to discuss the flexible working arrangements for this role.
Advertised: Cen. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: Cen. Australia Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend