Job no: 493740
Work type: Full time
Location: Adelaide CBD
Categories: Technology Systems and Service, Analytics and Business Intelligence
What’s in it for you?
- Challenging and rewarding opportunity
- Great supportive team environment that values and celebrates diversity
We are looking for a Reporting Specialist to join our Business Intelligence team at ReturnToWorkSA.
This role is responsible for providing business intelligence reporting services and support to assist the business and stakeholders make data driven business decisions.
- Investigate, analyse and interpret business reporting needs based on a strong understanding of business processes, drivers and priorities and RTWSA’s business reporting frameworks and tools
- Maintain strong working relationships with key business customers to ensure business reporting needs can be met in a timely, collaborative and professional manner
- Leverage our tools and definitions to build dashboards that provide customers the ability to monitor their respective areas and ‘drill-down’ to the level they require
- Where not present, ensure definitions and metadata are available to enable explanation of data from source systems to dashboards
- Work from a customer perspective, balancing their needs with RTWSAs needs to provide service focused, credible and appropriate advice and solution options
- Develop, test and deliver reports to customers within agreed timelines
- Comply with the TSS Systems Development Lifecycle
- Provide support to Super Users and assist with educating and empowering them to make best use of self-service tools
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Experience in using and developing reports, dashboards and self-service tools using contemporary business intelligence software – Tableau in particular
- Demonstrated experience in manipulating and adding value to business data to meet customer needs
- Ability to write and understand metadata definitions and queries
- Understanding of SDLC principles, particularly change management and testing
- Knowledge of service management processes (ITIL) in the delivery of ICT solutions
- Ability to analyse business issues systematically, understand them and present appropriate reporting solutions
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders to minimise business risk
- Ability to articulate and provide advice on business intelligence reporting solutions and services
- Ability to review team processes and utilise methods for improvement (eg Lean, six sigma etc)
Candidates will also be assessed based on their ability to demonstrate personal and professional alignment with ReturnToWorkSA’s organisational values, which are critical to our success and focus on: Professional Excellence, Achievement, Respect and Integrity
ReturnToWorkSA is an equal opportunity employer, valuing difference and embracing diversity.
What we offer:
We offer the right candidate challenging and rewarding work, the opportunity to continue to grow your personal and professional skill set, a supportive environment that values open and honest communication, a modern office environment, extensive wellbeing program and work/life balance.
The total remuneration package for this position is starting from $99,003 (inclusive of superannuation).
Please view the attached position description for further information.
Reporting Specialist -Technology Systems and Service - TSS Services - PD - November 2020.pdf
You can also contact Benjamin Primus, Manager Services, TSS Services (08) 8233 2429 to discuss the position further.
How to apply:
Click the apply button located on this page. Applications to be addressed to the People and Communications Team and submitted by 07 October 2022.
The South Australian public sector promotes diversity and flexible ways of working including part-time. Applicants are encouraged to discuss the flexible working arrangements for this role.
Advertised: Cen. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: Cen. Australia Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend