Job no: 493736
Work type: Full time
Location: Adelaide CBD
Categories: Administration and Office Support, Legal
ReturnToWorkSA manages the Return to Work scheme which provides insurance that protects South Australian businesses and their workers from the costs of a work injury.
What’s in it for you?
- Inclusive Workplace and culture
- Great supportive team environment that values and celebrates diversity
We are looking for a Support Officer to join our team at ReturnToWorkSA.
This role provides independent services for access to information to workers, employers and the general public in accordance with sections 180, 185 of the RTW Act, the FOI Act, other Federal or State Legislation and Court Orders/Subpoenas.
- Provision of administration support to ensure applications are responded to in a timely, accurate and consistent manner in accordance with the provisions of S180, S185 of RTW Act, FOI Act and other Federal of State Acts and Court Orders / Subpoenas
- Ensure all requests for disclosure are registered and allocated to HPCM for processing
- Source documents in response to requests (as required)
- Package documents sourced from HPCM, closed files and internal departments
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Experience in providing high-level organisational and administration support
- Sound MSOffice skills (desirable)
- Experience in using HPCM or other electronic records management systems
- Experience handling sensitive information and maintaining confidentiality (e.g.: breaches of compliance, risk issues, etc.)
Candidates will also be assessed based on their ability to demonstrate personal and professional alignment with ReturnToWorkSA’s organisational values, which are critical to our success and focus on: Professional Excellence, Achievement, Respect and Integrity
ReturnToWorkSA is an equal opportunity employer, valuing difference and embracing diversity.
What we offer:
We offer the right candidate challenging and rewarding work, the opportunity to continue to grow your personal and professional skill set, a supportive environment that values open and honest communication, a modern office environment, extensive wellbeing program and work/life balance.
The total remuneration package for this position is starting from $54,484 (inclusive of superannuation).
Please view the attached position description for further information.
Support Officer - Finance - Access to Information Unit August 2022 v2.pdf
You can also contact Fran Michelizzi, Team Leader Access to Information (08) 8233 2983 to discuss the position further.
How to apply:
Click the apply button located on this page. Applications to be addressed to the People and Communications Team and submitted by 11 October 2022.
The South Australian public sector promotes diversity and flexible ways of working including part-time. Applicants are encouraged to discuss the flexible working arrangements for this role.
Advertised: Cen. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: Cen. Australia Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend