Service Desk Analyst
Job no: 493571
Work type: Full time
Location: Adelaide CBD
Categories: Technology Systems and Service
Service Desk Analyst
We are seeking an experienced Service Desk Analyst with exceptional customer service skills
- Interesting and varied position
- Current and broad technologies
- Strong customer focus
- Ongoing full time position
ReturnToWorkSA manages the Return to Work scheme which provides insurance that protects South Australian businesses and their workers from the costs of a work injury.
We are seeking an experienced and passionate Service Desk Analyst to join our team. You will be the first point of contact via email, face to face and telephone for any technical issues relating to desktop, telecommunications, iDevices, printing and Audio Visual. Reporting to the Team Leader Customer Support, you will provide exceptional customer service to internal clients and have a broad knowledge in various areas of IT, particularly in Microsoft technologies such as Active Directory and Exchange.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Provide effective and efficient services and ensuring Service Desk calls are answered promptly, managed effectively, recorded accurately
- Provide first and second level technical support on business applications, office applications, end user devices, remote access, communications issues and meeting room and teleconferencing functionality
- Classify and categorise incidents and requests to ensure timely resolution through the established escalation process and within agreed customer delivery timelines
- Identifying continuous improvement opportunities
- Analyse Service Desk calls for trends and problems to assist support teams to improve applications and products
- Analyst root causes of common incidents and produce reports to assist other TSS teams to reduce the recurrence of common Service Desk calls.
The successful candidate will require:
- Experience in phone, email and face-to-face I.T. Service Desk and critical incident management processes, service restoration and problem resolution processes from a customer-centric approach
- Experience supporting personal computer technology and end-user computing tools and applications as well as teleconference and meeting room technologies.
- Intermediate level knowledge of Microsoft Windows desktop operating systems and office applications, in a physical and virtual environment (VMWare) and system administration tools like AD, Exchange console, VDI Horizon View, Cisco CUCM, Airwatch mobile device management
- Understanding of modern security principles, including SA Government Cyber Security Framework/ISMF and how they apply in a Service Desk environment
- ITIL Foundations (v3 or v4)
Candidates will also be assessed based on their ability to demonstrate personal and professional alignment with ReturnToWorkSA’s organisational values, which are critical to our success and focus on: Professional Excellence, Achievement, Respect and Integrity.
ReturnToWorkSA is an equal opportunity employer, valuing difference and embracing diversity.
What we offer
We offer the right candidate challenging and rewarding work, the opportunity to continue to grow your personal and professional skill set, a supportive environment that values open and honest communication, a modern office environment, extensive wellbeing program and work/life balance.
The total remuneration package for this position is starting from $83,687 (inclusive of superannuation).
Please view the attached position description for further information.
How to apply
Click the apply button located on this page. Applications to be addressed to the Recruitment Team and submitted by close of business on Tuesday, 28 January 2020.
The South Australian public sector promotes diversity and flexible ways of working including part-time. Applicants are encouraged to discuss the flexible working arrangements for this role.
Advertised: Cen. Australia Daylight Time
Applications close: Cen. Australia Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Download position description Refer a friend